Tuesday, February 14, 2017

CC&S #210

Hello, I'm popping in to share my DT card for CC&S 's  sketch challenge . I have been trying to find some creative use for all my old bits and pieces of patterned paper recently, this sketch helped with that. I punched out the butterflies from a few small pieces I've had forever, I am going to duplicate this card with a thank you sentiment and mass produce a few, hopefully I will put a good sized dent in the pile. I hope you play along with us and see what you can create using this sketch.

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you used for patterned paper for these butterflies. They are brilliant against the black! Gorgeous card! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those 3D butterflies peeping out of the circular windows. Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, love how the black circles make the butterflies POP! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love a butterfly. Great idea to use patterned paper for them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. I love how it feels both timeless and modern to me. Great pattern paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty butterflies - like the others have mentioned, they really stand out against the black background. Super!

    ReplyDelete